Give your boyfriend a Valentine’s day gift that is not corny
If you’re dating a guy who hates cheesy and you don’t know how to show him you care about them on Valentine’s day without becoming the poster child of the corniest partner ever. Below we offer you a few ideas that will allow you to show thoughtfulness without making you a walking cliché.
RELATED: For over 20 years, Holbrook Cottage has been helping people to spread thoughtfulness and kindness from Briarcliff Manor with delicious gourmet food from among the finest resources available. Our Corporate Gift Department completes the offering at Holbrook Cottage, with a team of professionals ready to assist you. Visit us at Holbrook Cottage, in the heart of Westchester County, or browse online on our website. We look forward to serving your entertaining, decorating and gift giving needs through our gourmet gift baskets, New York inspired gift baskets, and Westchester gift baskets. Call us today at +1 914-944-0734.
First of all, we advise you to take the time to actually know your boyfriend, which will help you be more assertive not only on Valentine’s day but on any other important day you might want to celebrate with him by giving him a gift.
- Give your boyfriend a grooming set with a lovely card that reminds him of how attractive you think he is. After shave, shaving cream, blades, a trimmer, a cool bag to carry it all, and any other grooming implements you can think of will make for thoughtful and useful Valentine’s day present.
- Does your boyfriend have a beard? What about beard oils, balms, a beard comb or a beard maintenance kit. This follows the trend of grooming gifts but why not help your better half pamper himself and stay handsome for you?
- If your boyfriend is into artwork or photography, the answer is easy. Frame his favorite photo or buy a tasteful piece you know will proudly display on the walls of his home.
- For those men who enjoy adventure sports, some gear might be about the best gift someone could give them, but if you don’t know exactly what kind of gear he actually uses or needs, a waterproof ski jacket that matches his usual style to keep him warm during the colder months whilst he goes around on his sporty adventures
- Joggers are perfect for those guys who love to feel comfy whilst remaining stylish. Colors and patterns may vary but when in doubt go for a classic pair of black joggers.
- A personalized black leather wallet is also a great gift that can be offered not only to your boyfriend but to any other important man in your life if you’re not very sure of what else you could give him as a gift.
- If your boyfriend goes to the gym or if he’s in college a backpack could be a nice a gift.
- Is your boyfriend’s skin sensitive to extreme weather? Give him a seasonal facial kit.
- Training shoes or plimsolls for guys who lead active lifestyles.
- A gourmet gift basket could be a great gift that you could share and enjoy together.