Gifts you can give to your partner this Valentine’s day if you haven’t been together for long
If you have been dating someone for more than a few weeks but less than 6 months and things seem to be going well. You might want to give your partner a nice gift but not one that’s going to make them freak out. Relationship protocol these days can be quite complicated but the following list features a few gift ideas for your not-so-new boo.
RELATED: For over 20 years, Holbrook Cottage has been helping people to spread thoughtfulness and kindness from Briarcliff Manor with delicious gourmet food in gourmet gift baskets, New York inspired gift baskets, or Westchester gift baskets from among the finest resources available. Our Corporate Gift Department completes the offering at Holbrook Cottage, with a team of professionals ready to assist you. Visit us at Holbrook Cottage, in the heart of Westchester County, or browse online on our website. We look forward to serving your entertaining, decorating and gift giving needs. Call them today at +1 914-944-0734.
- A vinyl of their favorite band, a pair of cool headphones that match their personal style or a thoughtful mix tape or playlist can be a well appreciated gift if your partner is into music.
- If your partner is into tech, gadgets and gizmos, you can give them a personalized smartphone case, cool accessories for their tablets, video game consoles or even a new video game they’ve been wanting for a while.
- If you’re dating the chill, laid back, stay-at-home type, then you might want to consider giving them a gift they can enjoy in the comfort of their home. A good book, scented candles a gift basket with delicious treats or a collection of their favorite movies to enjoy them on a quiet weekend.
- For those who fell for creative people, there are many things you can give them that they will appreciate deeply, from coloring books, to personalized stationery, custom-made puzzles –one made of their favorite picture with friends and family or maybe their favorite picture if he’s a photographer-. Also, gear for their camera or framed artwork could be a lovely gift if you play your cards right.
- Are you dating a foodie? Well, gourmet gift baskets can make his Valentine’s day a total marvel. You can also give them a craft chocolate subscription box, a coffee box set, an assorted tea box from around the world or even a cookbook.
- If your partner likes to travel, try a scratch map, a travel bucket list, a real-time translator device or perhaps a weekend getaway to a fun destination he or she hasn’t visited before.